Driving change that not only meets our community priorities, but can enable a deeper engagement in the ongoing transformation of county.
Pine Hills Community Council Blog & News
Orange County Coronavirus Resources, News Conferenes & more.... Information Applications are open from September 28 through October 19, 2020 Nonprofits: Orange County social-service/health and human services nonprofit organizations may be eligible to apply for up
The Orange County CARES Act Portal is re-opening for the FINAL time on October 24th at 8 AM.
- Funding for individuals and their families--aimed at helping single households in need of financial assistance--is being provided with federal dollars received from the CARES Act.
- You will need a copy of your photo ID, Social Security Card, and any documentation that demonstrates your financial need in the midst of the global pandemic.
- You are eligible if...
- You live in Orange County, FL.
- You are renting or maintain your residence in the county.
- You or another adult (18 and over) in your household have lost your job or had your hours reduced due to COVID-19.
- You have NOT already received funds from this program in the past.
- Applications are first come first serve. The portal closed within 45 minutes last week--be ready when it opens at 8 AM.
- To learn more, visit their website: https://bit.ly/344x9Da